dance shoes stores near me, Hundreds of dance shoes At The Official Store. The Dance Standard Since 2016. Shop Now! Fast Shipping.
But we’ve compiled a breakdown of the vast array of winter happenings for those who have out-of-town relatives, children who must be kept busy during school break or the joyful people who just can’t get enough of the holidays. And for everyone else? Enjoy your quiet evenings with Netflix, a warm pair of jammies and perhaps a hot toddy (or two). • • • • •. Letters to Santa, Santana Row, 377 Santana Row, San Jose. Until Dec. 10, every child who leaves a letter for Santa in the mailbox outside of the Santana Row concierge office will get an answer from the big man in red. Each letter must include the child’s name and a mailing address. The concierge is located near the garage between Sino restaurant and Left Bank Brasserie. Free.
• • • • •, Tree Lighting and Wine Stroll, downtown Saratoga, Meet Father Christmas and stroll Saratoga in Dickens fashion while sipping wine, Enjoy a free horse-drawn carriage and check out the Kid’s Fun Zone, 5-8 p.m, $45, 408.867.0753, • • • • •, Opening night of Christmas in the Park, Plaza de Cesar Chavez, Park and dance shoes stores near me S, Market streets, San Jose, The tree lights up and then Santa Claus arrives, The kickoff features the Archbishop Mitty High School marching band, a special performance by the Tabard Theatre, the Bethel Church Choir and the band Drought from the School of Rock, 6 p.m., then 9 a.m.-midnight through Jan, 1, Free, christmasinthepark.com..
• • • • •. Hawaiian Airlines/Kristi Yamaguchi Downtown Ice, Circle of Palms, between the Fairmont Hotel and San Jose Museum of Art. Glide around the South Bay’s largest seasonal outdoor skating rink with extended dates until the Super Bowl. Hours vary. Through Feb. 7. $13-$17. sjdowntown.com/downtownice or 408.291.0525. • • • • •. Roaring Camp Railroads Holiday Lights Train, depart and return in front of Neptune’s Kingdom at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Cruise the decorated streets of Santa Cruz and meet up with Santa, all while sipping hot cider and enjoying musical entertainment. Various times Nov. 27- 28 and Dec. 5-6, 12-13, 18-23. $23 and $29. roaringcamp.com or 831.335.4484.
• • • • •, Triple Ho Show, SAP Center, 525 W, San Carlos St., San Jose, Need a break from holiday music? One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, Fifth Harmony, Austin Mahone and Nathan Sykes take to the stage, 7 p.m, $39.50-$125, 800.745.3000, • • • • •, Herb Alpert and Lani dance shoes stores near me Hall, Montalvo Arts Center, 15400 Montalvo Road, Saratoga, Herb Alpert and wife Lani Hall perform for two nights, The set includes Brazilian and songbook favorites wailing from Alpert’s trusty trumpet, 7:30 p.m, also Dec, 3, $70-$75, 408.961.5858..
• • • • •. TheatreWorks Silicon Valley, Jane Austen’s “Emma,” Lucie Stern Theatre, 1305 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto. See “Emma” come to life on stage as a musical, bringing with it all the spirit, generosity and matchmaking mishaps of the novel. Various times through Jan. 2. $19-$80. 650.327.1200, theatreworks.org. • • • • •. Willow Glen Elementary School tree lighting ceremony, 1425 Lincoln Ave., San Jose. The festival includes pictures with Santa, holiday crafts and performances by students. Events get underway at 5:30 p.m. and end at 8 p.m. willowglen.org.
• • • • •, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, “The Ghosts of Christmas Eve,” SAP Center, 525 W, San Carlos St., San Jose, The acclaimed Trans-Siberian Orchestra presents “The Ghosts of Christmas Eve,” which tells the story of a runaway seeking shelter from the cold only to experience visions of an abandoned concert hall’s past, 7:30 p.m, $28-$66.50, 800.745.3000, • • • • •, Carriage Rides, Downtown Los Gatos, The annual Los Gatos Carriage Rides are back and will run through Dec, 23, Horse-drawn carriages take riders through the historic downtown area, For more information or dance shoes stores near me to schedule a ride, visit losgatoschamber.com or call 408.354.9300..
• • • • •. Los Gatos Ballet, “The Nutcracker,” Flint Center for the Performing Arts, 21250 Stevens Creek Blvd., Cupertino. The production of this annual favorite by Los Gatos Ballet features guest artists Koto Ishihara and Gennadi Nedvigin, principal dancers with the San Francisco Ballet. Additional guest artists are from Ballet San Jose, and the San Jose Youth Orchestra will play Tchaikovsky’s score. 10:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. Also 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Dec. 5; 2 p.m. Dec. 6. $15-$65. losgatosballet.org.
• • • • •, Cupertino Tree Lighting, Quinlan Community Center, 10185 N, Stelling Road, Cupertino, Countdown until the tree goes aglow, enjoy entertainment, refreshments and a visit from North Pole’s ambassador, 6 p.m, Free, but a gift of a canned item is requested, • • • • •, Santa Clara University Choir, “Festival of Lights,” Mission Santa Clara de Asis, 500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, The program draws on many winter traditions celebrated throughout the world, as it explores the changes of the seasons and celebration dance shoes stores near me of light, 7:30 p.m, $5-$15, scupresents.org..