dance shoes for problem feet, Hundreds of dance shoes At The Official Store. The Dance Standard Since 2016. Shop Now! Fast Shipping.
• • • • •. Children’s Christmas and Holidays Parade, Main Street, Los Gatos. Rain or shine, watch hundreds of parade entrants make their way through Los Gatos for the 59th annual holiday parade. Marching bands, floats and more will traverse past the crowd. 11 a.m. Free. • • • • •. San Jose Super Toy, Comic and Collectible Show, Santa Clara County Fairgrounds, 344 Tully Road, San Jose. Peruse hundreds of tables of vintage toys and collectibles, including Disneyana, Transformers, Tonka toys, comic books and vinyl records. 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. $3-$8. 408.809.4457.
• • • • dance shoes for problem feet •, Children’s Holiday Festival, History Park, 635 Phelan Ave., San Jose, Turn back the pages of time by enjoying carolers, a trolley ride and more at the decorated History Park, 11 a.m.-3 p.m, $5, free for children under 3, 408.287.2290, historysanjose.org, • • • • •, Willow Glen Holiday Bubbly Walk, Lincoln Avenue in downtown Willow Glen, Sip sparkling beverages and shop ’til you drop on the Avenue, Tasting sites will be set up with champagne, sparkling wine and bubbly nonalcoholic beverages, 2 p.m, $35-$40, 408.298.2100, willowglen.org..
• • • • •. The Stewart Tartan Pipes and Drums, “Holiday Scottish Concert,” St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, 13601 Saratoga Ave., Saratoga. The 22nd annual concert features bagpipes and drums, caroling and Scottish tunes with guests the Peninsula Scottish Fiddlers, the Holy Cross Kings Brass and the San Jose School of Highland Dancing. 3 p.m. Free. • • • • •. Harpeggio and Silicon Valley Harp Society, “20 Harps for the Holidays,” Los Altos United Methodist Church, 655 Magdalena Avenue, Los Altos. Enjoy the angelic sounds of holiday harp solos and ensembles with featured guest artist Patrick Ball. 4 p.m. $12-$15. harpeggio.com or 408.366.8810.
• • • dance shoes for problem feet • •, Carol of Lights Festival, Downtown Campbell, Historic downtown Campbell will be all dressed up in its best holiday attire, Enjoy holiday entertainment and a romp through the snow play area, 5-8 p.m, Free, • • • • •, Abhinaya Dance Company, “Nritya Dhaara,” Louis B, Mayer Theatre, Santa Clara, Experience traditional and contemporary South Indian dance pieces at this 30th anniversary performance, Performances are set to live music, 7 p.m, Also 4 p.m, Dec, 6, $20-$75, abhinaya.org or 408.871.5959..
• • • • •. Winchester Orchestra and West Valley Choir, “Holiday Concert,” Trinity Episcopal Cathedral, 81 N. Second St., San Jose. Winchester Orchestra, joined by the West Valley Choir, presents holiday music composed by Holst, Mollicone, Grieg and Bernstein. 7:30 p.m. Also 3 p.m. Dec. 6 at West Valley College Theater, 14000 Fruitvale Ave., Saratoga. $10-$20. winchesterorchestra.com or 408.866.5302. • • • • •. Ceramics Show and Sale, San Jose City College, Room A118, 2100 Moorpark Ave., San Jose. Ceramics students are hosting a Holiday Open House and Ceramics Sale featuring handcrafted porcelain and stoneware, some functional, some decorative. Hundreds of items will be available. Proceeds will benefit the college arts program. From noon to 6 p.m. Free.
• • • • •, Hooray for Hanukkah, Children’s Discovery Museum, 180 Woz Way, San Jose, While at the museum, enjoy Hanukkah activities and crafts such as a dreidel game and candle making, There will also be food tastings and performances, From dance shoes for problem feet noon to 4 p.m, $13, 408.298.5437 or cdm.org, • • • • •, Fantasy of Lights, Vasona Lake County Park, 333 Blossom Hill Road, Los Gatos, Vasona Lake County Park converts into a 1.5-mile drive-through a spectacle of animated holiday displays, Turn on the radio for music that accompanies the drive, 6-10 p.m, until Dec, 31, $20 or $50 based on car size, Prepaid tickets only this year, 408.335-2201 or bit.ly/vasonalights..
• • • • •. Smuin Ballet’s “The Christmas Ballet,” Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts, 500 Castro St., Mountain View. Get in the holiday spirit with a celebration of dance–including ballet, tap and jazz and holiday traditions from around the world–performed by Smuin Ballet. Dec. 9-13, times vary. $23-$71. smuinballet.org or 650.903.6000. • • • • •. Heritage Holiday Champagne Tea, Pacific Hotel at History Park, 635 Phelan Ave., San Jose. Enjoy traditional tea with scones, finger sandwiches, sweets and even a little bubbly. The tea is served by players of Shady Shakespeare Theatre Company. Also, tour historic houses decorated for the holidays. 11 a.m.-4 p.m. $45. 408.918.1045.
• • • • •, DIY Art–Festive Family Fun, San Jose Museum of Art, 110 S, Market St., San Jose, Drop in dance shoes for problem feet and learn the art of foil embossing that can be used to create metallic card and envelope decor, All ages, 1-3 p.m, $5-$10, 408.291.5374, • • • • •, Flamenco Society of San Jose, “Christmas Flamenco Juerga,” Historic Hoover Theater, 1635 Park Ave, Get in the holiday spirit–flamenco style, Enjoy arrangements of dance, song and dozens of guitars, 7 p.m, $15-$25, flamencos.brownpapertickets.com..